What We Do
30 West IP serves the Business Aviation community by providing training on regulatory compliance as well as operational procedures. The training is provided by business aviation pilots with 30+ years of international experience. After completing the training you will walk away prepared not just to satisfy the FAA requirements but to move confidently into the international arena.
What to expect from our training:
We incorporate photos, graphics, maps, and animations to explore a topic rather than textual bullet points.
All the training options are constantly updated and reflect the latest changes in airspace requirements, procedural execution, and North Atlantic/FAA
Our trainings can be conducted online or in-person and includes:
- ICAO resources and ramp audit protocols
- RVSM, Communication Surveillance and Navigation, (CNS) standards
- Data Link PBCS standards
- Honeywell or Rockwell Collins cockpit avionics graphics are available to support a client’s own specific cockpit
- Oceanic contingency procedures
- Regional implementations, incorporating updates on emerging technologies and implementations such as Reduced Separation and Space Based ADS-B
30 West IP is a well-established member of the business aviation community and has relationships with a host of business aviation trade organizations, training vendors, international service providers, and operators. Our connections are deep and well established.
Let us talk to you about what we might accomplish together.